Thursday 31 October 2013

The former Real Madrid midfielder has set his sights on featuring for Brazil's national team again at next year's tournament
AC Milan midfielder Kaka has not given up hope of making it into the Brazil squad for next year's World Cup after impressing in his side's 1-1 Serie A draw against Lazio on Wednesday evening.

The 31-year-old last played for his country in a friendly against Japan in October 2012, but he believes that he may earn a place in the Selecao's World Cup squad again if he can maintain his current form at Milan.
"I do not know how far I can go but I'm doing my best to go to play in the World Cup with Brazil," Kaka told the official Milan website.

"I will have to do well at Milan in order to achieve this and I already feel much better. I want to thank Milan for this second chance."
Kaka's wonderful curling effort against the Biancocelesti demonstrated his quality and he says he has already showed signs of improvement since his return to the Rossoneri against Torino.

"I have to keep improving several aspects of my game but I'm happy because there has been a big improvement since the game against Torino," he said.

"I will keep trying hard and hope to get to the World Cup in Brazil and have a great one."
Kaka made his Brazil debut against Bolivia in January 2002 and has gone on to make 87 appearances since, scoring 29 goals in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment